Ravenfield PC Game Overview:
Ravenfield is developed and published by SteelRaven7. It was released in 05 Nov, 2017.
Fight upon the Ravenfield together with your Blue allies! Take down those pesky Reds using helicopters, tanks, guns, and active ragdoll physics!
While some content, such as new weapons, vehicles and maps will be released on a regular basis, other key features will be added roughly in the following order:
- Ravenfield is a singleplayer game in the vein of older team-vs-team AI shooters. The game is designed to be easy to pick up and play, but also rewarding for all skill levels!Key FeaturesEasy-to-pickup, singleplayer mayhem
- Fight as infantry, or in ground vehicles, aircraft, or watercraft
- Active ragdoll physics combines tactical strategies with a sprinkle of silly fun
- The number of combatants is only limited by what your computer can handle!
- Damaged soldiers drop team-colored blood splats, indicating where battles have taken placeDevelopment RoadmapRavenfield is being developed as an early access game, with major content updates scheduled to be released every 4-6 weeks. Additionally, minor updates may be distributed via a beta branch for those who do not fear slightly more buggy releases.
- Custom map support
- Steam Workshop integration
NOTE: Current version updated to (Jul 09, 2018)